Our flagship hospital in the green surroundings of Pun Hlaing Estate is accredited by Joint Commission International, the international gold standard for quality healthcare and patient safety. We operate with a unique model in Myanmar with full-time doctors, who are dedicated to our institution and 24/7 specialist care.
We provide a wide range of services for Breast Imaging. Screening Breast Imaging, Diagnostic Breast Imaging
We provide a wide range of services for Breast Imaging.
- Screening Breast Imaging
- Diagnostic Breast Imaging
- Ultrasound Guided Core Needle Biopsy/ Cyst Aspiration/ Ultrasound Guided or Mammogram Guided Wire Localization
- A Second Opinion Reading for Mammogram
- Consultation and Breast Diseases
Our Cardiology Department is one of the leading cardiac care providers in the country’s only JCIA hospital, PHSH. Our department is managed by a team of the dedicated and experienced consultant cardiologists, supported by a full time team of junior registrars. The cardiology department provides a broad range of services from screening, early diagnosis, clinical management and rehabilitation/education of heart diseases.
With our team, you are in safe hands in case of a heart attack as our internationally recognized interventional cardiologists are available round the clock. Our 24/7 fully equipped ambulance service ‘Hospital-on-wheels’ will ensure you will receive the most appropriate treatment in a timely and efficient manner.
We provide a wide range of services from preventive to curative measures:
- Cardiac Check-up Packages
- 24/7 Chest Pain Clinic
- Treadmill ECG
- Coronary Calcium Score
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angiogram
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Primary PCI
- Holter ECG
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
The Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) department provides diagnostic and treatment facilities for a wide range of ear, nose and throat diseases. The ENT service aims to improve the quality of life for individuals with ear, nose and throat disorders, and provide timely and accurate advice and information.
The service offers a full range of non-emergency ENT and head and neck services, including support for minor ENT emergencies. ENT surgery offers services to treat disorders and defects of the ears, nose (including sinuses), throat, head and neck. Services are provided for adults and children on an inpatient or day patient basis.
Our hospital has a 24 x 7 ‘on duty’ model Emergency Services department operated in accordance with international best practice guidelines set by the American College of Emergency and the Australian College of Emergency. In line with these best practice guidelines, we have formulated our clinical protocols and training programs in emergency medicine for chest pain, heart attack, stroke and trauma clinical pathways. We are focused on achieving ‘Golden Time Standards’ for treatment and interventions.
This ensures that patients receive appropriate intervention treatment within a specified period as benchmarked in developed countries. Examples of these self-imposed KPI’s are: Triage to CT Head for Cerebral bleed, Ambulance response time from end of call Triage to Balloon Angioplasty. We mandate that all clinical staffs in our Emergency Department complete formal training through a web-based proprietary emergency medicine training program at three levels (basic, intermediate and advanced life support skills) and to be completed over 18 to 24 months period. All Medical Officers based in the Emergency Department are American Heart Association (AHA) accredited in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS). The Clinical Director and Head of Emergency Department, Dr Htun Htun Zaw is the first AHA, BLS and ACLS instructor to be accredited here in Yangon and will conduct regular courses to ensure that all our Medical Officers and Acute Area Registered Nurses become accredited in BLS and ACLS. Our fleet of 3 fully equipped Ambulances operate 24×7 with a call out team consisting of a BLS/ACLS accredited Medical Officer and RN with ambulance driver trained in CPR and accident site management. On board equipment includes a portable ventilator, Automated External Defibrillator, Oxygen, Complete Suctioning System and comprehensive medical supplies to deliver a true “hospital on wheels” experience offering quick initial intervention, the ability to safely stabilize at the scene and retrieve back to base.
The Medical Officers and Nurses at the Emergency Department deliver expert treatment for a comprehendsive spectrum of Life Threatening, Trauma, Urgent and Non Urgent presentations.
- Heart Attack diagnosis and intervention.
- Stroke and any cerebral bleed.
- Basic Standard Quality treatment for minor to major illnesses.
- Pre-Hospital Care Ambulance Service with Emergency Medical Service Response Team.
- Basic and Advanced Airway Management.
- IV Fluids Resuscitation.
- Definitive treatment of minor to moderate injuries.
- Early Definitive Surgical Intervention to Major Injuries and Polytrauma.
- Reperfusion Therapy (Primary PCI/ Streptokinase) for acute STEMI.
- Resuscitation, Stabilization and Evacuation for all Emergencies
- Trauma cases (Road-Traffic Accidents, Sports Injuries, Industrials Accidents and Injuries)
- Medical emergencies
- Surgical emergencies
- Pediatric emergencies
- Obstetrics and Gynecology emergencies
- Orthopedic emergencies
- Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat emergencies
- Psychiatric emergencies
All patients are triaged at our Triage counter prior to entry into the Emergency Department. The Triage Nurse will take a brief history on the reason for presentation, record baseline vital signs and transfer the patient to the appropriate area for commencement of treatment. Our Triage Classifications are based on the internationally recognized color coding of:
- Red: Life Threatening – Immediate Treatment
- Yellow: Urgent – Treatment within 15 minutes
- Green: Non Urgent – Refer to OPD
The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (the digestive tract from mouth through to anus, including the stomach and bowel), liver, pancreas and gall bladder.
Our consultants have a wide range of specialty expertise and work in a multidisciplinary fashion to provide integrated care for patients and their families. The department offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic procedures and specialist clinics.
General Surgery Department is a major provider of acute and elective surgical care. It has facilities and competencies to provide secondary and tertiary surgical services in Myanmar. The service also includes surgical subspecialties such as endovascular surgery, surgical oncology, minimally invasive surgery, surgical endoscopy and trauma.
Our General Surgery Department performs a variety of procedures including, but not limited to:
- Endocrine Surgery (Breast and Thyroid)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery (Advanced Stapling Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Appendectomy, Cholecystectomy, Abdominal Wall Hernias)
- Endoscopic procedures (EVL, Clipping of bleeding ulcer, Polypectomy and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Feeding Tube Insertion)
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (PPH)
- Chemo Port Insertion for Cancer patients
- All types of Hernia operations
- General Surgical procedures for Pediatrics (Circumcision, Sistrunk Operation, Orchidopexy, Hernia repair, etc)
- Future plan on Advanced Laparoscopic procedures (Colo-rectal, Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery).
The Hepatobiliary Department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions liver, bile ducts or gall bladder.
Our consultants have a wide range of specialty expertise and work in a multidisciplinary fashion to provide integrated care for patients and their families. The department provide each patient with a thorough, timely cost-effective evaluation of his or her liver and biliary disorder and deliver specific care based on his or her needs.
Department of Anaesthesiology offers a highly integrated, collaborative group of full time in-house anaesthesiologists committed to providing the best possible care to adult and pediatric patients requiring anaesthesia and intensive care management.
Services provided by the department are:
- Clinical anaesthesia: Preoperative medical and surgical evaluation
- Administration of anaesthesia in all subspecialties
- Local, regional, spinal and general anaesthesia
- Nerve block (peripheral nerve block)
- Obstetrical analgesia and anaesthesia
- Critical care management monitoring General surgery, Neurosurgery, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, Ophthalmology, etc.
- Post-operative care and pain management
- Pain management services for both acute and chronic as well as labour pain
- Sedation for minor procedures and endoscopy
These services are provided in
- Operating room with up-to-date anesthetic machine and monitor
- Day care surgery room
- Endoscopy room
- Labor delivery room
- ICU bed individual room
- HDU beds
Just one call away from your doctor.
We offer fast and convenience way to connect with affordable and quality care regardless of wherever you are.