We provide a wide range of services for Breast Imaging. Screening Breast Imaging, Diagnostic Breast Imaging
We provide a wide range of services for Breast Imaging.
- Screening Breast Imaging
- Diagnostic Breast Imaging
- Ultrasound Guided Core Needle Biopsy/ Cyst Aspiration/ Ultrasound Guided or Mammogram Guided Wire Localization
- A Second Opinion Reading for Mammogram
- Consultation and Breast Diseases
Our Cardiology Department is one of the leading cardiac care providers in the country’s only JCIA hospital, PHSH. Our department is managed by a team of the dedicated and experienced consultant cardiologists, supported by a full time team of junior registrars. The cardiology department provides a broad range of services from screening, early diagnosis, clinical management and rehabilitation/education of heart diseases.
With our team, you are in safe hands in case of a heart attack as our internationally recognized interventional cardiologists are available round the clock. Our 24/7 fully equipped ambulance service ‘Hospital-on-wheels’ will ensure you will receive the most appropriate treatment in a timely and efficient manner.
We provide a wide range of services from preventive to curative measures:
- Cardiac Check-up Packages
- 24/7 Chest Pain Clinic
- Treadmill ECG
- Coronary Calcium Score
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angiogram
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Primary PCI
- Holter ECG
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
The Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) department provides diagnostic and treatment facilities for a wide range of ear, nose and throat diseases. The ENT service aims to improve the quality of life for individuals with ear, nose and throat disorders, and provide timely and accurate advice and information.
The service offers a full range of non-emergency ENT and head and neck services, including support for minor ENT emergencies. ENT surgery offers services to treat disorders and defects of the ears, nose (including sinuses), throat, head and neck. Services are provided for adults and children on an inpatient or day patient basis.
Our hospital has a 24 x 7 ‘on duty’ model Emergency Services department operated in accordance with international best practice guidelines set by the American College of Emergency and the Australian College of Emergency. In line with these best practice guidelines, we have formulated our clinical protocols and training programs in emergency medicine for chest pain, heart attack, stroke and trauma clinical pathways. We are focused on achieving ‘Golden Time Standards’ for treatment and interventions.
This ensures that patients receive appropriate intervention treatment within a specified period as benchmarked in developed countries. Examples of these self-imposed KPI’s are: Triage to CT Head for Cerebral bleed, Ambulance response time from end of call Triage to Balloon Angioplasty. We mandate that all clinical staffs in our Emergency Department complete formal training through a web-based proprietary emergency medicine training program at three levels (basic, intermediate and advanced life support skills) and to be completed over 18 to 24 months period. All Medical Officers based in the Emergency Department are American Heart Association (AHA) accredited in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS). The Clinical Director and Head of Emergency Department, Dr Htun Htun Zaw is the first AHA, BLS and ACLS instructor to be accredited here in Yangon and will conduct regular courses to ensure that all our Medical Officers and Acute Area Registered Nurses become accredited in BLS and ACLS. Our fleet of 3 fully equipped Ambulances operate 24×7 with a call out team consisting of a BLS/ACLS accredited Medical Officer and RN with ambulance driver trained in CPR and accident site management. On board equipment includes a portable ventilator, Automated External Defibrillator, Oxygen, Complete Suctioning System and comprehensive medical supplies to deliver a true “hospital on wheels” experience offering quick initial intervention, the ability to safely stabilize at the scene and retrieve back to base.
The Medical Officers and Nurses at the Emergency Department deliver expert treatment for a comprehendsive spectrum of Life Threatening, Trauma, Urgent and Non Urgent presentations.
- Heart Attack diagnosis and intervention.
- Stroke and any cerebral bleed.
- Basic Standard Quality treatment for minor to major illnesses.
- Pre-Hospital Care Ambulance Service with Emergency Medical Service Response Team.
- Basic and Advanced Airway Management.
- IV Fluids Resuscitation.
- Definitive treatment of minor to moderate injuries.
- Early Definitive Surgical Intervention to Major Injuries and Polytrauma.
- Reperfusion Therapy (Primary PCI/ Streptokinase) for acute STEMI.
- Resuscitation, Stabilization and Evacuation for all Emergencies
- Trauma cases (Road-Traffic Accidents, Sports Injuries, Industrials Accidents and Injuries)
- Medical emergencies
- Surgical emergencies
- Pediatric emergencies
- Obstetrics and Gynecology emergencies
- Orthopedic emergencies
- Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat emergencies
- Psychiatric emergencies
All patients are triaged at our Triage counter prior to entry into the Emergency Department. The Triage Nurse will take a brief history on the reason for presentation, record baseline vital signs and transfer the patient to the appropriate area for commencement of treatment. Our Triage Classifications are based on the internationally recognized color coding of:
- Red: Life Threatening – Immediate Treatment
- Yellow: Urgent – Treatment within 15 minutes
- Green: Non Urgent – Refer to OPD
The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (the digestive tract from mouth through to anus, including the stomach and bowel), liver, pancreas and gall bladder.
Our consultants have a wide range of specialty expertise and work in a multidisciplinary fashion to provide integrated care for patients and their families. The department offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic procedures and specialist clinics.
General Surgery Department is a major provider of acute and elective surgical care. It has facilities and competencies to provide secondary and tertiary surgical services in Myanmar. The service also includes surgical subspecialties such as endovascular surgery, surgical oncology, minimally invasive surgery, surgical endoscopy and trauma.
Our General Surgery Department performs a variety of procedures including, but not limited to:
- Endocrine Surgery (Breast and Thyroid)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery (Advanced Stapling Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Appendectomy, Cholecystectomy, Abdominal Wall Hernias)
- Endoscopic procedures (EVL, Clipping of bleeding ulcer, Polypectomy and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Feeding Tube Insertion)
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (PPH)
- Chemo Port Insertion for Cancer patients
- All types of Hernia operations
- General Surgical procedures for Pediatrics (Circumcision, Sistrunk Operation, Orchidopexy, Hernia repair, etc)
- Future plan on Advanced Laparoscopic procedures (Colo-rectal, Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery).
The Hepatobiliary Department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions liver, bile ducts or gall bladder.
Our consultants have a wide range of specialty expertise and work in a multidisciplinary fashion to provide integrated care for patients and their families. The department provide each patient with a thorough, timely cost-effective evaluation of his or her liver and biliary disorder and deliver specific care based on his or her needs.
Department of Anaesthesiology offers a highly integrated, collaborative group of full time in-house anaesthesiologists committed to providing the best possible care to adult and pediatric patients requiring anaesthesia and intensive care management.
Services provided by the department are:
- Clinical anaesthesia: Preoperative medical and surgical evaluation
- Administration of anaesthesia in all subspecialties
- Local, regional, spinal and general anaesthesia
- Nerve block (peripheral nerve block)
- Obstetrical analgesia and anaesthesia
- Critical care management monitoring General surgery, Neurosurgery, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, Ophthalmology, etc.
- Post-operative care and pain management
- Pain management services for both acute and chronic as well as labour pain
- Sedation for minor procedures and endoscopy
These services are provided in
- Operating room with up-to-date anesthetic machine and monitor
- Day care surgery room
- Endoscopy room
- Labor delivery room
- ICU bed individual room
- HDU beds
Our vision is to achieve full patient satisfaction, best patient management outcomes with high standard quality care using focused imaging and laboratory tests. At the same time clinician and all medical staffs in the Department of Internal Medicine are continuously trained for technical skills, patient care management skills and communication skills through round teachings, case presentations, reviews and discussions, journal readings, regular CME programs and conferences. Then the training objectives are also intended to provide the patients with kind and compassionate care, to attain the professional, attitudinal, cognitive, and technical skills, to learn and practice patient communication and shared decision making , to apply current evidence-based knowledge to achieve the best likelihood of the patient’s desired outcome, to develop their careers, achieve scholarship, and complete the prerequisites needed for the next steps of their careers, to learn how to problem solve and begin the process of self-directed, life-long and mutually reinforcing teaching and learning, to assess patient outcomes in order to improve future decision making and guide practice management, to organize their workdays, as well as reflect upon and plan for professional-personal balance, stress reduction, and personal health and to carry out high-level basic and clinical research.
Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital Laboratory is 13-Year-old department and has always been supported the countless number of doctors and patients to get the right treatment at the right time. We are taking regular external and internal Quality Check Program to ensure giving accurate reports to patients and doctors. Our commitment to delivering international quality makes us find the best technology and methods in the market for the best of the result. Moreover, Laboratory Department is aiming to become one of the top Reference Laboratory in the country by 2020.
Pun Hlaing Siloam Laboratory provide following services :
- Haematology Services
- Biochemistry Services
- Immunology Services
- Microbiology Services
- Biopsy and Cytology Services
- Other Special Tests ( With Partner Laboratories)
“Early detection of diseases through regular health screening can make a major impact on the effectiveness and cost of treatment later on. As such, regular medical check-up is an important element of healthy living. Our Medical Checkup Centre is a one-stop health screening centre that caters to all your health screening needs utilizing modern diagnostic equipment and testing. Our dedicated team of healthcare professionals provide personalized attention to enhance your well-being, for better understanding and management of your state of health. We will also work closely with you to modify your lifestyle when necessary. Through result analysis and health education, we aim to provide you with relevant knowledge to add many healthy years to your life! At our Wellness Centre, we offer health screening that enables early detection of common chronic illnesses such as heart disease, stroke, hypertension and diabetes. Our health screening services are suitable for both individuals and employees of corporate organizations. For better convenience, we recommend getting the appointment ahead.
“If you have any other health concerns or existing medical conditions, please contact us directly for more information. Our doctor may recommend additional tests based on your individual risk factors (e.g. self or family history of hereditary or chronic diseases, exposure to factors that can lead to disease).
Payment can be made by cash or credit card. An insurance claim is not applicable for health screening packages. For inquiries or appointment booking, please email or contact the Medical Checkup Centre at: Tel: +95 1 368 44 33
Monday to Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
Nephrology Department provides comprehensive renal outpatient care and inpatient care with our lead and dedicated Nephrologist and Nephrology Registrar who make sure that the best clinical outcomes are delivered in accordance to international benchmarks. We also provide an international quality Haemodialysis service that is affordable, accessible and equitable to all socioeconomic segments. We are committed to improve the quality of our life of renal patients since the center established in 2012.
Our Haemodialysis Centre is catered for both out-patients and in-patients with state-of-the-art equipment and dialysis solutions for acute or chronic renal failure. We also have compartmentalized and secured facilities for patients with Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C infection.
We offer two price points based on the facilities; Dialysis Suite and Executive Dialysis Suite. The Dialysis Suite is a regular hall type dialysis facility where you can enjoy interaction with your fellow dialysis patients with a sense of privacy. Whereas in the Executive Dialysis Suite, you will have your personal space as well as additional facilities and benefits such as personal flat TV, refreshments and family waiting area. We will do our best to accommodate patients based on their preferred date and times, making the unit favorable to holiday makers, business and transient patients, as well as to our regular outpatients and inpatients. We can also accommodate overseas visitors wishing to dialyze while in Yangon. Importantly we provide all this at the lowest price in the country.
Regardless of the type of facility you choose, once you start Haemodialysis with us, you will get individualized and tailored care from our experienced dialysis nurses who will ensure your safety and make your treatment session personal and comfortable with compassionate and holistic care.
Everything we do … we care for you.
Neuroscience Department provides seamless healthcare system with continuum of clinical management for neurological and neurosurgical patients through multidisplinary teamwork comprising medical doctors, nurses, allied health care workers, rehabilitation staffs and supported by dedicated administrators. Our vision is to deliver international standard quality neurosurgical services and skills using modern neurosurgical equipment and state of art medical technology, minimize morbidity and mortality with satisfaction and appreciation by patients’ family members.
“We provide a wide-range of healthcare expertise for outpatients, inpatients for the following conditions:
- Head Injuries and Traumas
- Brain Hemorrhage
- Brain Tumors
- Spinal Tumors
- Prolapsed intervertebral disc
- Degenerated disc disease
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Weakness of arms and limbs
- One sided facial pain and spasm
- Infections related to brain and spinal cord
The Department of Behavioural Health Sciences (BHS) is a multidisciplinary clinical and psychological services that provides assessment and counselling for adolescents, adults, families, significant others and LGBTI communities affected by various emotional, behavioural, psychological problems, Alcohol, Tobacco and other drug related issues and other addictions such as pornography, sexual addictions and problem gambling. The department also provides clinical nutritional services, behavior therapy, and diet plans for people affected by medical problems such as diabetes, hypertension, stroke, cancer, eating disorders, kidney problems and many other illness. Our department’s mission is to improve health and well-being through holistic care that is accessible, affordable and meets international standards.
“We offer services for
- Substance abuse and dependency
- Tobacco cessation, nicotine replacement and behavioral therapy
- Other addictions (Sexual addictions, Gambling addictions, etc.)
- Mental health issues (Bipolar, PTSD, Trauma, etc.)
- Domestic violence, family violence
- Medical detox
- In-patient medical detoxification for alcohol and other substances
- Intensive outpatient rehab program for clients and families
- After care programs for relapse prevention and management
- Alcohol and drug testing program for business
- Consultations with Psychiatrists
- Crisis interventions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for business sectors
Our Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is dedicated to provide women and their families with the most advanced care available anywhere. Our commitment to Patient Centered Care has shaped our Center for Women and Newborns at the Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital – well renowned for the quality of our obstetrical and neonatal care.
Obstetrics -We provide the utmost in patient centered care and deliver more babies than any other hospitals in the region. We are specially equipped to care for infants and we have established the state of the art Baby Care Unit (BCU) in the hospital.
Gynecology – We offer complete outpatient and inpatient gynecologic care and the latest minimally invasive and robotic treatments for common and complex conditions, including uterine fibroids, urinary incontinence, and gynecologic cancers. Our Centre for Breastfeeding is encouraging mothers to offer breast milk to the newborns
PHSH Oncology Department strives to provide not only curative treatment for cancer patients but also preventive counselling and risk assessment as early detection and diagnosis is key for effective clinical management and outcome.
Our patients will be cared for by a multidisciplinary team of experienced doctors across different specialties to deliver optimal treatment for the patient so as to get the best possible outcome.
- Daycare Chemotherapy Center
- Overseen by one of the most respected Oncology consultants in Myanmar.
- Cared by experienced nursing staff with care and compassion.
- Safe and comfortable facility to ensure your treatment session is secure and relaxed.
- Individualized and tailored care to ensure maximum treatment efficacy.
- You Can Cancer Prevention Clinic
- Comprehensive breast cancer risk assessment, risk reduction and early detection.
- Diagnostic evaluation service and counselling service.
- You Can Breast Health Club
PHSH has 5 operation theaters inside and 2 rooms for normal delivery and 1 room for endoscopy. We have well-appointed horizontal laminar flow Hepa-filtered operating theaters, an international standard central sterilization unit and a centrally integrated and monitored critical care unit with the latest equipment to ensure the best possible surgical outcomes for patients.
- One of the unique features of the OT Department is that PHSH offers Laparoscopy for General Surgery, Laparoscopy for Gynecology, Arthroscopy for Orthopedics, Penetro 900, first of its kinds in Myanmar for Neurosurgery.
- All these services are provided by internationally experienced Full-Time Specialists.All these full-time Specialists at PHSH are well-experienced and hands on training from Hong Kong, Netherlands, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Ireland and UK.
- Our Full-time internationally experienced Anesthetist Doctors are also supporting these Full-Time Specialists.
- Central Sterilization Department is also important for PHSH. It cleans and sterilizes all our operation instruments by using (3) steps infection control systems with Gentige Equipments under the International Standards and Protocols
The gift of sight is one of the most sensitive sensory receptors. Our eyes provide a connection between the outside world and our body. Without proper care and protection complications may lead to the loss of sight. Fortunately, with proper care and technology, treatment and maintenance of our eyes make all attempts to prevent the loss of vision.
At Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospitals, we provide a wide range of services to evaluate eyesight; and provide treatments for a range of conditions including diabetic eye diseases, glaucoma and cataracts.
- Comprehensive Vision Testing
- Complete Eye Examination Services
- Major and Minor Eye Surgeries
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Treatment.
Our face is (usually) the most important way we communicate directly with others – whether by speech (and singing) or just by an expression such as smiling, frowning or crying.
The Department of Maxillofacial Surgery offers a comprehensive service relating to conditions of the face, mouth, jaws and neck.
Our consultants treat a range of conditions, including facial injuries, head and neck cancers, salivary gland diseases, facial deformities, facial palsies, facial pain, facial skin lesions, impacted teeth, cysts and tumors of the jaws, as well as mouth ulcers and infections.
The department currently offers the below treatments:
- Oral and maxillofacial infections
- Impacted wisdom teeth removal
- Dental and maxillofacial trauma
- Surgery for oral and maxillofacial pathology
- Surgery for pre cancer and oral cancer
- Salivary gland diseases
- Surgery for neck metastasis
- Cleft lip and palate surgery
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
- Surgical correction of jaw
The Department of Orthopedic is dedicated to provide comprehensive services for patients with musculoskeletal problems. Orthopedic Department is dedicated to deliver international standard and high quality care using modern equipment and technology in Orthopedics and Traumatology. We are the one stop orthopedic center with comprehensive rehabilitation facility to help you get back to your normal daily function within 7 to 10 days.
- All types of fracture fixation
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Arthroplasty (Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement, Shoulder and Elbow Arthroplasty, Revision Arthroplasty Procedures)
- Spinal Surgery (Discectomy, Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Nucleoplasty, Fusion Surgery, Total Disc Replacement for whole spine etc)
- Minimally Invasive Trauma and Spinal Operations
- Deformity Correction Operations
- Operations for Pediatric Orthopedic Problems
Our pediatric department provides care for children from birth to 12 years of age, for all illnesses. The department consists of the general pediatric wards, newborn nursery and pediatric outpatients unit. The neonatal intensive care unit is also planned to be opened soon in Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital. There is a specialist outpatient Mother and Child Centre for children, located opposite to the specialist OPD Centre on the ground floor of the hospital. Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital is working towards ensuring that all children seen by any specialty as an outpatient will be cared for in this department.
- State-of-the-art pediatric primary care
- Vaccination services
- Neonatal services
- Developmental Assessment Clinic (To be opened)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) (To be opened)
- Care of several chronic illnesses such as Asthma, Thalassemia, and Epilepsy.
We operate 3 pharmacies within the Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital Network and each of our pharmacists is committed to putting our Patients Center Care. Our focus is on delivering quick and accurate prescription services while educating patients on the importance of their medication therapy. We also provide 24-hour pharmacy services throughout the hospitals and clinics.
We offer both OPD and IPD Pharmacy sales 24/7 and on-demand pharmacy service is also available for our IPD Patients.
Are you not happy with your face or body, it is time to meet a Plastic Surgeon who can help you. At Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital, in Yangon, we take pride in improving both the appearance and confidence of our patients. When you are ready to make a change, be it big or small; let us show you what we can do for you.
We also offer both surgical procedures and less invasive options. We can customize a plan for you to get you the look you want at an affordable price, allowing you to get the results you have always dreamed.
“Make me better” is our slogan. Come and take advantage of our offers!
(1) Surgical Treatments
- Protruding ears
- Nose and chin
- Breast reduction and nipple corrections
- Breast enlargement with implants
- “Mommy make over” (This is a transformation of the post-baby body; a recreation of full and perky breasts; a tummy that’s flat and firm. Includes a tummy tuck, reshaping with liposculpture and a breast correction)
- Calf enhancement
- Genital female
- Scars correction
- Excision small skin tumors, moles and skin blemishes
- C.L.P./Cleft Lip Palate
(2) Non-Surgical Treatments
- Thermage CPT for treatment of skin laxity face and body
- Wrinkles treatment with Obagi Blue Peel from USA
- Fillers: Hyaluronic acid (Teosyal from Switzerland, Juvéderm from USA)
- Non-surgical facelifts: “Silhouette Soft-lift®”
- Neurotoxin/Botox® for treatment of dynamic wrinkles (forehead, between eyebrows, craw path, and Excessive sweating armpit, hand palms/feet soles)
Radiology services are widely used to help diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions. These include sports injuries, heart problems, digestive issues, and nervous system disorders, as well as arthritis, osteoporosis and back pain.
The radiology department provides scans, x-rays and procedures to diagnose and treat a range of medical conditions. It offers an extensive radiology service to all patients attending Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital either as an in-patient or outpatient from across the country.
Imaging services are one of our four pillars. We have invested in state of the art equipment on a fully integrated digital platform. The equipment include Digital X-ray, 128 slices CT, 1.5 Telsa MRI, 4D Ultrasound, Mammogram and Digital Fluoroscopy.
The installation of a Radiology Information System and Picture Archiving and Communication System (RIS / PACS) enables our hospital to be fully integrated and fully filmless allowing remote access for the review of images and reports by your Specialist plus the capacity to conduct video based real time consultations.
In addition, Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital has integrated the Barco Digital Monitor and Software that displays high-definition images to be displayed to allow our specialists to do in-depth assessment of radiology images. A complete Clinical Quality Management Program is being implemented and will allow the Imaging Department to measure and audit Radiologist Reporting Times, Workloads, Clinical Accuracy, Equipment Downtime, Incidents and Complaints as well as ensuring our staff are given access to ongoing Clinical Education.
We have mandated measurable Turn Around Times (TAT’s) benchmarked against International Best Practice. Detailed auditing of this data will assist the Imaging department to provide a more efficient and timely service for our patients.
The physical floor plan has dedicated rooms for each modality (piece of equipment), including our Breast Imaging Center, while direct internal access from the Emergency Department means those patients requiring urgent imaging can be seamlessly fast tracked into the department.
- Digital Fluoroscopy
- Mammography (Breast Imaging)
- Ultrasound (General)
- Ultrasound (Pregnancy)
- Ultrasound (Breast)
In the Myanmar Private Healthcare Sector, we have established an integrated Rehabilitation Centre which delivers ‘Conventional and Exercise’ therapy with state-of-the-art equipment. Our Centers are located in Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital (Yangon) and Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital (Mandalay). These two rehabilitation centers practice with forward-looking programs in research and education. The overarching goal is to provide a personalized rehabilitation experience for each patient — adult or pediatric, inpatient or outpatient. Staffed by board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM and R) specialists and other experienced rehabilitation professionals. The center is dedicated to inspiring hope, promoting independence and enhancing quality of life.
With our Full Time Experienced Medical Rehabilitation Specialist and team of dedicated Physiotherapists, we can offer the wide range of rehabilitation services which include:
- Pain Relieving Treatments
- Targeted Treatment for Lower Limb and Upper Limb Problems
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Ortho Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Sport Injury Treatments
- Post-Operative Rehab
- DVT and Lymph Adenopathy Preventive Treatments
- Quadriplegic/Paraplegic Rehabilitation
- Speech and Swallowing Therapy
- Child Rehab
- Amputation and Disability Rehab
Urology department is a well-known provider of urological services in the Hlaing Thar Yar region. We emphasize the delivery of specialized medical and surgical care in all major aspects of urology. We are offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options for a broad range of urological conditions, such as cystoscopy with insertion or removal of ureteral stent, urinary incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), stones in the Urinary Tract, and kidney dysfunction. Every member of our team is a highly skilled personnel having excellent credentials in their field of expertise.
We are committed to offer highest clinical governance standards and patient centered care by incorporating latest advancements in Cystoscopy with insertion or removal of ureteral stent, Urinary incontinence, Urethral dilation, Urethral calibration, Catheterization, Transurethral resection of the prostate, Stone removal procedures, Bladder neck reconstruction and so on.