- Responsible for the procurement of supplies, services and minor equipment acquisitions for the hospital
- Responsible for developing daily orders of supplies and equipment by checking Re-order Level of stock items
- Review and evaluate appropriate supplier selections for “stock and non-stock” purchases
- Interact with Sales Representatives in product evaluation, selection and negotiation in sponsorship, payment terms and policy.
- Conducting the market survey and updating the sales and purchase information with procurement team.
- Assist Supply Chain Manager with the updating and maintenance of the Capital Budget planning.
- Ensure that all Purchase Orders are well maintained, and the numerous filing and logging systems are regularly updated
- Ensure that all monthly reports are generated at the end of every month and update the General
- Manager on the monthly status of the inventory and purchasing reports.
- Interact with departmental managers and other hospital personnel regarding backorders, vendors selections, product specifications, etc.
- Direct the operations of the Purchasing function in the absence of Supply Chain Manager
- Make sure the proper SOP with interdepartmental communication in Requesting and Purchasing process.
- University Graduate, and Computer literate.
- Minimum one years’ experience in purchasing of Medical Supplies and General Supplies
- Medical Insurance