- Prepare daily dose and take-home medicine for in patient.
- Prepare medicine for patient according to doctor’s prescription and dispense to outpatient.
- Explain the drug information and provide the medication counselling for saving of drug administration and safety for patient.
- Support treatments and advice to patient by providing recorded patient histories related to medical use.
- Check drugs which are nearly expiry date, make a list and inform to manger.
- Take the stock at the end of the month.
- To participate and perform the hospital quality improvement plan.
- Record cold storage drug temperature, room temperature and humidity to maintain the drug quality.
- Issue the drugs to the sub-stores on designated day and transferred by ICS and receive items from MMD.
- Entry the controlled drugs usage in CD registers and check the stock balance daily.
- To double check in entry, preparation, dispensing specialized for high-alert medication.
1. B. Pharm
2. at least 6 months experiences in hospital pharmacy field
3. Proficiency in English language
4. Computer Literacy
5. Excellent Communication skill
- Medical Benefit