• Assist primary care and concern for patients to provide seamless healthcare.
• Daily monitoring of the patient conditions by ensuring morning and evening rounds of the patients and as necessary according to patient conditions.
• Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards related to the clinical operation.
• Provide health education to the patient and family members and need to document on patient’s record (EMR system).
• Liaise with patient and family members about the patient’s condition, possible consequences and treatment plan of the patient whenever necessary.
• Protect patients’ rights by maintaining patients’ personal confidential information.
• Coordinate and cooperate with other team members in the clinical management team and support the hospital service team to optimize patient experience and clinical outcome
• Perform tasks (duties) according to Professional Staff laws, Myanmar Medical Council law & law relating to private health care services.
• Follow the clinical pathway, acute care pathway and management guidelines in providing patient care.
• Any other additional task based on operational requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in M.B.B.S with valid SAMA
• Proficient in English 4 skill
• Minimum one year of experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Passionate about patient care
- Medical Benefit